If you want to see a state-owned park in Ohio, park your van or pick up a few friends and take a ride to the park.
That means you’ll have to stop by a lot of state parks that aren’t open to the public.
But it also means you might find some places you didn’t know you could visit.
So here’s how to do it.
(1) The Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) has an extensive list of state-based parks and recreation areas.
(2) The parks can be found at parks.ohio.gov, and the map shows how many state parks are open and accessible to the general public.
So you should be able to find a state attraction or other recreational activity in just a few clicks.
(3) To make it easier, here’s a quick guide to what you need to know to find places that aren.t open to guests.
(4) It’s easy to forget about state parks if you live far away from one, but here’s the map of state park areas in Ohio.
(5) Here are a few tips to help you navigate.
First, there are a lot more state parks in Ohio than in Florida, and they’re usually in remote areas of the state.
So it’s best to take your map with you.
(6) If you live in a big city or suburban area, you might want to call a park to find it.
They can be located at parksandres.org, and you can also search by location, or visit the parks website.
(7) If it’s not in your immediate area, park in the park’s visitor center, which will show you information about the park, like when it opens and when it’s open to visitors.
(8) The ODRNR also has information on some of the places it doesn’t offer you by phone.
For example, if you’re not sure which state park you should visit, call them and ask them to find the right place for you.